No Nonsense Weight Loss Is this You? “I Exercise Every Day & Eat Healthy Food Regularly, But…” Are you still struggling to lose weight? […]
Email Marketing, The Nuts and Bolts
Wondering how to take your business to the next level or just want to learn more about email marketing and the nuts and bolts of how it works and how it can help me?
Email marketing yields an average 3,800% return on investment and provides an ultimate chance to make $38 for every $1 spent.
Top 10 Email Marketing Statistics:
- Email is the third most influential source of information for audiences, behind only referrals and reviews garner higher influences.
- Three-quarters of companies agree that email offers “excellent” to “good” ROI.
- Active email accounts are expected to hit 5.6 billion by 2019
- While Open Rates are similar for B2B (23.84%) & B2C (21.84%), CTRs are 47% higher for B2B (5.27%) as compared to B2C (3.58%) email campaigns.
- The most opened emails are related to hobbies, with an open rate of 27.35%.
- 205 billion emails are sent and received every single day
- 59% of B2B marketers say email is their most effective channel in terms of revenue generation.
- 56 percent of brands using emoji in their email subject lines had a higher open rate
- Tuesday is the best day of the week to send email and 11 a.m has the highest CTR
- Email marketing generates $38 for every $1 spent, a whopping 3,800 percent ROI.
Despite what you may have heard, email marketing is not dead and you’re going to discover every single step you need to take to effectively adapt to marketing with email and autoresponders.
The great news is you’ll be spoon fed tips you must know, strategies you must use, secret methods you must apply and lethal mistakes you must avoid.
Discover in this step by step method how to research your target market, create your product, build your opt-in lists and automate your selling process
Here is a sneak peak of the must know secrets and tips you’ll be learning:
* How to utilize the power of auto responders and make unbelievable amounts of money.
* The easiest, quickest and simplest way to pre research your market on the top search engines.
* The lazy way to conduct marketing surveys that will determine where the real profits are.
* How to keep visitors you’ve already paid money for
* How to avoid and overtake the spam and hype black holes most marketers will fall through and crash and burn. That’s not what you want.
* How an internet marketers best friend will send your sales, leads and subscribes sky rocketing through the roof.
* How to build your opt-in list by offering free articles, eBook and mini courses and then converting them into life long customers
And so much more!
three types of email marketing—trigger, nurture or batch—which is the most effective?
Trigger emails perform three times better than the other two.
Our info packed guide has been crafted with a nuts and bolts approach to help you.
- Grow your subscriber list hassle free
- Increase click through, delivery and open rates
- Reduce your marketing cost considerably
- Reach out easily to globally scattered audience
- Dramatically increase ROI for your business
Email Marketing is certainly a very Powerful Online Marketing Tool and should be included as part of your overall marketing strategy and budget.
Lets talk about getting started
Email marketing starts with your email list. What is a list? Basically, it’s short for email marketing list or email auto-responder list.
These emails are the contact information of visitors who come to your site who are looking for specific information and they have willingly opted-in to receive information from you, whether that be a newsletter, coupons, offers, special deals, tips and tricks, special offers, etc. In order to build a list, you will need to have an email auto-responder set up as part of your overall email marketing program.
Check out these Email Marketing Programs with auto-responders. You will need one to manage your subscribers and your email lists so that you can send can communicate with your customers with offers and information of interest.
Once you have an auto-responder account set up, you’ll have to set up a email marketing system for collecting leads or subscribers.
Now, with an email list, not only can you continuously build a relationship with your subscribers, you can also offer them products of interest continue to provide value and turn them into your loyal customers.
This is where the power of email marketing comes in. But first, let us look at some list building essentials, for how can we make money through our list without a list to start with?
Email Marketing is Easier than it Seems
At first blush, real estate email marketing may seem out of reach for many people. After all, their expertise is in real estate and they may not be very tech savvy. On the contrary, there are online real estate services that make email marketing a cakewalk for virtually anyone.
When looking for an online email marketing service, choose one that can help you create emails, manage your contact lists, and obtain tracking reports. Essentially, you should be able to send your first email marketing piece in less than an hour. The best services have “wizards” that allow you to, for example, put together email newsletters using a Web interface and on a single screen. Templates and click-and-drag functionality allow you to easily arrange text, upload photos, and instantly see what your recipients will see when they receive your email.
Once you’ve sent your emails or newsletters, the service should enable you to track the results, telling you how many emails you sent, how many bounced back, how many people opened the email, how many clicked on the links, and how many forwarded it on to others.
There’s little doubt that real estate email marketing is a cutting edge tool that helps push your message into the inboxes of potential buyers. And in today’s competitive environment, it’s an advantage you can’t afford to be without
Inside this eBook, you are about to learn the following information:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Basics Of Email Marketing
- Chapter 3: List Building Essentials
- Chapter 4: Writing Compelling Email Headlines
- Chapter 5: Email Copywriting Essentials
- Chapter 6: Email Links & Click-throughs
- Chapter 7: Advanced Email Marketing Tricks
- Chapter 8: Email Marketing Mistakes To Avoid