True Facts about why a Psychology Degree makes you more sexy
Open the door to a career in Psychology
Broaden your career options with Psychology Programs!
5 Reasons to Get Your Degree in Psychology, What’s your Passion?
- Unique Profession rich with meaning and utility
- Communities are in need of resources and advocates
- Flexible online learning programs
- Empowered to make a difference
- Connect with your community
Why Open the door to a career in Psychology?
15 Things you didn’t know about Psychology Degrees and why that make them sexy?
Psychologists study cognitive, emotional, and social processes and behavior by observing, interpreting, and recording how people relate to one another and their environments and treat the mental health of the community.
- Average Pay: $77,000 $37/hr, top 10% earn more than $124,500/year.
- Job Outlook – Growing 14% faster than national average
- Treat Mental Health of Patients
- Makes A Difference and Connects with Community
- Conducts scientific studies of behavior and brain function
- Observe, interview, and survey individuals.
- Identify psychological, emotional, behavioral, or organizational issues and diagnose disorders.
- Research and identify behavioral or emotional patterns.
- Test for patterns that will help them better understand and predict behavior
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients
- Write articles, research papers, and reports to share findings and educate others.
- Psychologists seek to understand and explain thoughts, emotions, feelings, and behavior
- Clinical psychologists assess, diagnose, and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders
- Counseling psychologists help patients deal with and understand problems, including issues at home, at the workplace, or in their community.
- Forensic psychologists use psychological principles in the legal and criminal justice system to help judges, attorneys, and other legal specialists understand the psychological aspects of a particular case
Interested in the Possibilities?
Click on the Search ADS button below to find out what Psychology Programs can OPEN your Doors to a career in PSYCHOLOGY
Article Sponsored by: Top Psychology Degree Options
Disclaimer: **THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not include all companies or all offers available in the marketplace. Though we do provide articles and information, the site is specifically intended for an advertising experience.